Sunday, October 30

Blend

I'm fading
My body evaporating,
Slowly falling,
Disapearing from this cold earth.
My being, vacating;
All vividness dimming,
All memories, thoughts, feelings,
Vague.
The once distinct details,
Dull.
My life slipping,
All I care for dying away,
Leaving me alone,
In this desolate world.
My surroundings seem to get more attention,
More notice, more concern.
I wish to join them,
To become part of the dilapidated bulidings,
The run-down establishments,
To watch this dark city,
To gain my recognition.
I move along the walls,
I seep through the cracks of hatred,
I walk amidst the shadows of intolerance.
I progress slowly, stilled often
While the world around me
Races.
I am gently melting,
Into the colors of my surroundings
Gradually vanishing from this barren land,
Until I blend completely.
The discrimination of the judgemental has won again.

No comments:

Post a Comment